Have a Flight to or from Bhubaneswar? Here are Latest Quarantine Rules
As the nation starts to ‘unlock’, many have begun making travel plans. Be it for business or pleasure, flight bookings to and from Bhubaneswar is bound to increase. However, each state in India has its own rules regarding quarantine, COVID tests and more. Thus, travellers now have to conduct thorough research before proceeding with their ticket bookings.
Currently, outbound direct flights from Bhubaneswar are operational to nine major cities in India. Here are the rules and regulations to be followed upon reaching the destination:
Notably, travellers visiting Odisha from any other state need not go through mandatory quarantine. Since the Unlock 4.0 guidelines, the state has not mentioned any quarantine requirements for inbound travellers. Thus, it would be safe to assume that one can freely visit Odisha henceforth. However, travellers need to self-monitor and follow basic COVID guidelines such as social distancing, wearing masks at all times and more.
Additionally, there are certain pre-requisites to be followed by all air travellers in India:
- Aarogya Setu App – One must download the Aarogya Setu app and ensure a ‘Green Status’ is reflecting before travel.
- Web Check-in – It is now mandatory to web check-in and carry a printout of the boarding pass before entering the airport.
- Baggage Restrictions – Travellers can only carry one check-in (with a baggage tag downloaded from the airline’s website) and one hand baggage.
- Masks – All passengers to wear masks at all times during travel.
- Reach Early – Passengers must reach the airport at least 2 hours prior to the flight’s departure time.